Recently, Tianjin issued the "Tianjin City 2018-2019 heating season industrial enterprises peak production production work plan" and "Tianjin 2018-2019 heating season key industries differentiated peak production performance evaluation guidance", in the heating season (2018) During the period from November 15th to March 15th, 2019, we will implement differentiated peak production for high-emission industries such as steel, building materials, coking, foundry, nonferrous metals and chemicals, and do not engage in “one size fits all”.
The document shows that in the "Tianjin City 2018-2019 heating season industrial enterprises peak production production work plan", the contents related to the steel industry are as follows:
◎ Implementation time: during the heating season of 2018-2019 (November 15th, 2018 to March 15th, 2019).
◎Scope of implementation: According to the “Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas to tackle the action plan”, the performance evaluation of key industries such as steel, building materials, coking, foundry, nonferrous metals and chemical industry, which were included in the autumn and winter peaks of 2018-2019.
◎Iron industry: The enterprises involved in iron and steel smelting in our city implement differentiated peak production according to the level of pollutant discharge performance. The production limit measurement is based on the blast furnace production capacity and is verified by the actual electricity consumption of the enterprise. Iron and steel enterprises have organized emissions, unorganized emissions and bulk materials and product transportation to achieve ultra-low emissions, and the use of electric furnace short-process steelmaking production line, can not limit production. Only part of the production process and links to achieve ultra-low emissions, still included in the peak production implementation plan.
The core content of the guidance for the evaluation of production performance of differentiated peaks in key industries in the heating season in Tianjin from 2018 to 2019
1. Basic indicators
Class I: Organized emissions, unorganized emissions, and bulk materials and product transportation. Enterprises that have completed ultra-low emission conversion and meet the ultra-low emission requirements of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas to tackle the strong action plan will not be restricted in the heating season.
Class II: The ultra-low emission modification of the sintering process is completed and the completion acceptance is completed (the concentration of flue gas particulate matter, sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides in the sintering head is not higher than 10, 35, 50 mg/m3 respectively), and other processes meet the corresponding national industries. The standard emission limit for atmospheric pollutants, and the enterprises that completed the complete closure of the material yard before the end of October 2018, the production limit is 15% in the heating season (based on the blast furnace production capacity, the electricity consumption nuclear), heavy pollution There is no longer a limit on the rate of production during the weather emergency.
Class III: The ultra-low emission modification of the sintering process is completed and passed the acceptance check. The other processes meet the special emission limits of atmospheric pollutants in the corresponding national industry standards, but the complete closure of the material yard is not completed before the end of October 2018; Complete the ultra-low emission modification of the sintering process, but the enterprises that have completed the complete closure of the material yard before the end of October 2018, may negotiate with the enterprise to select one of the following two limited production plans according to the actual situation (once determined, this It must not be changed during the heating season):
(1) 25% of heating season production (based on blast furnace production capacity, using electricity core), during the heavy pollution weather, the sintering machine limits production by 50% (yellow) / 70% (orange) / 100% (red) ( Based on sintering capacity);
(2) 30% of heating season limit (based on blast furnace production capacity, using electricity core), during the heavy pollution weather, the sintering machine limits production by 10% (yellow) / 30% (orange) / 100% (red) ( Based on sintering capacity).
Class IV: For enterprises that do not meet the above requirements of Class I~III, each district may, in accordance with actual conditions, negotiate with the enterprise to select one of the following two limited production plans (once determined, this heating season shall not be changed):
(1) 30% of heating season production (based on blast furnace production capacity, using electricity core), during the heavy pollution weather, the sintering machine limits production by 50% (yellow) / 70% (orange) / 100% (red) ( Based on sintering capacity)
(2) 40% of heating season limit; 10% (yellow) / 30% (orange) / 100% (red) of sintering machine during heavy pollution weather emergency (based on sintering capacity).
2. Adjust indicators
(1) From January 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018, enterprises that have been administratively punished by the environmental protection administrative departments at all levels shall, in accordance with 1%/time (based on the administrative penalty notice), increase the proportion of production limits and accumulate The ratio of nuclear increase* is no more than 5%.
(2) Sintering and ironmaking facilities belong to the “Industrial Structure Adjustment Guidance Catalogue” (2011, revised in 2013) restricted enterprises, according to the ratio of 1%/set nuclear increase.
(3) Before the end of October 2018, in accordance with the “Tianjin 2018 Key Pollution Source Automatic Monitoring System Construction Work Plan” (Jin Environmental Monitoring  No. 89), complete the online monitoring equipment installation and network with the environmental protection administrative department , the nuclear reduction of 1% of the production limit.
(4) Enterprises that undertake the heating and heating tasks of the people in the heating season, according to the proportion of 1%/500,000 square meters of residential heating and heating area, the ratio of nuclear reduction and production is * not higher than 5%. (According to the heating contract/agreement, and providing the documents issued by the relevant departments for heating the residents; the heating area is less than 500,000 square meters, according to 1%, more than 500,000 square meters, taking an integer of 500,000 square meters Times)
(5) For the enterprises that require the completion of the overall exit task before the end of 2020 in the “Tianjin Iron and Steel Industry Structure Adjustment and Layout Optimization Plan” (Jin Zheng Ban (2018) No. 56), the production limit of 3% will be reduced.
◎The city implemented the peak production of casting smelting equipment. According to the environmental protection department, the concentration of particulate matter and sulfur dioxide in the casting smelting equipment is stable to 20 mg/m3 and 100 mg/m3 (the cupola must be installed with automatic monitoring facilities for flue gas emissions), and the production is not restricted. Other casting smelting equipment implements peak production according to the differential index of the foundry industry in Performance Evaluation.